Krúdy Gyula Town Library founded in 1954 is the largest public library of Várpalota with a general collection. The documentary collection contains 80.000 units including special collections of Aladár Bán's heritage and local history. Visitors can find periodicals and social newspapers, children section, public computer usage and internet access, common interest information service and reference service also in the library. We kindly invite you to our events!
Szent István út 28.
+36 (88) 592-060
Fax: +36 (88) 592-061
konyvtar @ krudylib.hu
On the first Monday of every month the library is closed.
On Saturdays the library is closed from Jun 15 until September 1.
It offers the following services:
- Lending services: books, records, videos, periodicals and
- social newspapers
- Local reading in the reading room: books and newspapers
- Services to the challenged: audio tapes to blind people and
- people of defective vision
- Homebound delivery service
- Usage of online and CD-ROM databases on the spot
- Public internet access
- Computer access (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Common interest information service
- Reference service
- Interlibrary loan
- Children's section
- Equipment (copy machine, printers)
- Organisation of events for children and adults
- Letting the auditorium
- Public meeting room for non-profit organisations